Sock Club has an exciting new opportunity on the Design Team for a Production Artist. As a leader in the promotional products industry, Sock Club strives for the highest level of custom design and customer satisfaction. While we specialize in knitted goods, we are constantly expanding our talents to other areas of promotional products such as custom bandanas, koozies, playing cards and more.
We are looking to fulfill a full-time position with a flexible professional who grasps how to design production-ready promotional products as well as opportunities to design marketing/internal collateral and processes for the company. An ideal candidate should be comfortable with working in a creative, fast paced environment, focused on delivering top-notch custom designs and products that meet our client’s brand standards. This includes collaborating within our close-knit (pun intended) Design team as well as our Customer Success, Marketing and Operations teams. This is an entry level position with strong growth potential as a team.
*In this climate of constant change, candidates must be able to work and telecommunicate from home, as well as be able to work in the office if/when that becomes an option.*
Do you desire to?
- Work on projects for a variety of clients for Custom by Sock Club, thus a wide range of end users
- Learn unique skills through each of our product offerings
- Maintain a high degree of autonomy by personally owning client projects
- Be a part of a team where one’s success is everyone’s success
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with other members of the Design team to identify and improve existing systems and processes
- Communicating directly with your clients based on the product designs you produce
- Making revisions or adjustments to existing product designs
- Managing various templates and keeping files organized and up to date within an existing system
- Preparing necessary files for production
- Learning our processes from start to finish, from initial design through production and delivery of a project or product
- A four-year degree in graphic design or other related field (i.e. advertising, art direction, fine arts) is recommended, with 1-3 years of professional experience
- Familiarity and proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- A keen eye for pattern and geometry and the ability to apply design principals to your work on a day to day basis
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Eager problem solver with a willingness to learn, comfortable working with ambiguity
- Ego-less listener with the ability to take direction
- Highly detail-oriented eye
- Works well under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Exceptional organization and time management skills, seeks to master tasks with efficiency
- PTO / Health, dental, and vision benefits package / 401K Matching
- Potential bonus opportunities
- Casual and inspiring office environment & culture
How To Apply:
Please include your resume, a cover letter letting us know why you would be a great fit, and your portfolio for consideration to email@example.com. Please include Production Artist in the subject line. A portfolio link or attachment and a cover letter is required for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!